- What we do
- Where we work
- About RNW
Published on:Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - 19:35
This is the Euro Hit 40 show for March 2011 here, ready and waiting. You can even hear it right now, just click on this bit of text and it will start playing in a new window. You could also sign up for the podcast.
We also have a friends of the show page on Facebook.com, where we post videos, news, trivia, updates and more. And there's our monthly newsletter, which can sign up for here.
This month also: the launch of the 2011 World Pop Contest.
This month's show has music from many artitsts, including:
- Robyn (Sweden) - Robyn.com
- Laidback Luke (Netherlands) - Laidbackluke.com
- Wiz Khalifa (USA) Wikipedia article
- Adele (UK) - Adele.tv
- Hurts (UK) - InformationHurts.com
- Kidda (UK)
- KRYSTL (see Eurobusters below)
- One Republic (USA)
- James Blake (UK) - JamesBlakeMusic.com
- Tim Berg (Sweden)
The RNW media player version of the show now has its own page.
You can also hear the show through this link:
Our first Eurobuster this month comes from a new Dutch singer called Krystl (full name Krystl Pullens). The track itself is called Golden Days (not the David Bowie track of the 1970s). I can't find an English-language site for Krystl, but here's one in Dutch with a number of videos to watch.
COMPETITION 34 - JANUARY 2011: answer and winners
In the second half of the January show we played a song by Nelly. Question: is Nelly a man or a woman?
Answer: A MAN (many of you got this wrong, so I assume you may have answered without listening to the show... naughty, naughty! ;-)).
Luckily, we have many correct answers, too. Our three lucky winners this time are:
- P.V. Ramana Rao of India
- Kamran Ghani also from India
- Dmitry Tychinin of the Russian Federation
Congratulations to all three of you. Your flag certificates are shown below. Your prizes will be in the post soon - but first we need to know your T-shirt choice!
NEW COMPETITION 36 to find the rules for our competitions - see last month's question and, most important no doubt, find our new questions and instructions on how to enter... just click here.
OTHER OPTIONS - to find all the other things the Euro Hit 40 show has to offer you may click on the Red-Orange picture below to get to our full dossier, or maybe you'd rather choose from these links... it's up to you!
- Listen to the Big Euro Hit 40 show of 2010 - two hours of music!
- Sign up for the monthly Euro Hit 40 newsletter (now with it's own competition!)
- Join more than 740 friends of the EH40 on Facebook.com
- Start getting the show as a podcast
- Check the results of our first ever EH40 WORLD POP CONTEST
- Listen to the Big Euro Hit 40 of 2009
Want to contact us? Email us email@example.com