RNW Media builds digital communities for social change. We dream of a world where young people in restrictive settings confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society, and shape a better future.
RNTC is the internationally renowned training centre of RNW Media, providing career-boosting courses
and tailor-made trainings for media and communications professionals worldwide.
Over the past 50 years, we have trained journalists, social activists, programme-makers and communications professionals in achieving social change through media. As one organisation we dedicate ourselves to freedom of expression and speech, and freedom of press worldwide.
Are you looking for an internship as of September? RNTC offers new possibilities in a challenging international digital environment 32-36 hours per week for 4-6 months:
- Online Marketing & Communications intern
In this position you manage social media, newsletters, blogs and the website. You have a talent for creating attractive (web) copy and targeted content, and you have experience with Mailchimp, CMS systems and Analytics. Basic design skills are a plus!
- Research intern French-speaker In this position you support RNTC in researching, developing and organising French (learning) materials.
- Research intern Arabic-speaker
In this position you support RNTC in researching, developing and organising Arabic (learning) materials.
- Following a study in a relevant field;
- Experience or understanding of (digital) media;
- Native/near native speaker in English (mandatory) and Arabic/French language is a plus;
- Knowledge of and interest in Middle East and Francophone region;
- You have great communication skills (both written and verbally);
- Have attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities and timelines across multiple countries;
- You are a proactive team player;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- You have a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- You must have your own laptop.
What do we offer?
An interesting and exciting internship as of September 2020 that offers responsibility and room for development, for 32-36 hours a week with a monthly allowance of €300,- based on 36 hours a week.
You become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing several countries, working both in Hilversum and in our focus countries. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasizes wellbeing as much as it does quality work.
Working from home is the basis at the moment, but being in the office is also possible. Office with a great green space right up against a national forest.
How to apply?
- Send us your CV and a short motivation letter in which you indicate which internship it concerns, in English, by applying HERE before 15 August 2020;
- If we appoint a suitable candidate before closing date, we reserve the right to remove the vacancy from our website before that date. In such a case, any responses received after that time are not processed;
- It could be that during our selection process the closing date for the vacancy is extended. If so, and if you have not yet heard from us, your application remains active.