RNW Media is an international expert in co-creating digital media tools and interventions for social change. Together with our partner organisations we engage millions of young people across the globe in constructive dialogue in the digital space about what matters to them. We want to contribute to a world where young people in restrictive settings confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society, and shape a better future.
RNW Media is looking for a:
Learning & Development Intern
In a challenging, international and dynamic environment
16-36 hours/week for 5 to 6 months
Vacancy number: 21-015
Looking for an exciting internship?
Join our team and contribute to ensuring our courses remain of high quality and meet all expectations of potential candidates and partners. Engage in valued communication and networking with our partners, trainers and students. Support in all administration and communication around our scheduled courses and scholarship programmes we offer through RNTC. RNTC is our internationally renowned training centre. See www.rntc.com to learn more about our courses.
As an Intern you embrace a 21st mindset with a focus on Entrepreneurship, Initiative, Flexibility, Ownership, Communication, Social and Cultural Awareness, Curiosity, Quality and Critical Thinking.
You will be contributing to:
- Designing of programmes
- Managing the training resources and facilities
- Programme and cost management
- Use of innovative tooling
- Contracting trainers
- Monitoring performance of programmes or trainers
- Converting course materials to the new branding of RNW Media
- Updating course materials
- Communication with attendees
Knowledge and experience
- 3rd year of studies in Human Resources or Social Studies on HBO educational level;
- You are an online and social media natural;
- Upholding customer service quality brings you joy;
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written;
- Knowledge of Office 365;
- Excellent in English, other languages are considered a plus;
- A passion for SRHR and/or Human Rights/Democracy Programmes.
What do we offer?
An interesting and exciting internship as of January 2022 or even earlier (flexible starting date) that offers responsibility and room for development, for 16-36 hours a week with a monthly allowance.
You become part of a young and multi-cultural team of highly skilled professionals representing several countries. You will be working hybrid from home and from our temporary offices in Amsterdam in The Student Hotel and after our office move is finalized from De Koepel in Haarlem.
We are a flexible project-based centre of expertise where you work in multidisciplinary teams. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasises wellbeing as much as it does quality of work.
How to apply?
- Apply through [email protected] but latest on 10th of January 2022. In your application letter make sure to outline why you are excited about this iinternship in particular;
- Or click here to see all our internships and apply through Mediastages.
As RNW Media, we are committed to reflecting the young people for whom we work. We aim to build as diverse a team as possible, whether it be in relation to gender, ethnicity, sexual identity or age. People originally from the regions where we work, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America are particularly welcome to apply.
Acquisition is not appreciated.