RNW Media is an international digital media organisation, working for social change. We believe in a world in which young people, in all their diversity, confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society and drive social change. Our mission is to accelerate the impact of changemakers by co-creating youth-centred digital media solutions built on data insights and mutual learning experiences. We work with those who, like us, want to unleash the potential of young people aged 15 to 30, using the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) relevant to young people as our compass. We work in countries where the human rights of young people are under threat. Connecting with young people through digital media is instrumental in our approach to achieving sustainable, inclusive, and stable societies by 2030.
RNW Media is looking for a:
In a challenging, international and dynamic environment
24-36 hours/week, hybrid/Haarlem, starting asap
Purpose of the position
The System Administrator ensures user-friendly set-up and smooth operation of organisational processes, systems and tools with a focus on continuous improvement to the quality and efficiency.
Your key responsibilities
- Establishes and maintains processes that directly contribute to efficient and effective operations;
- Leads on adopting, integrating, optimizing and improving of organisational systems (Zoho, AFAS);
- Manages relationships with relevant suppliers and service providers, including ICT provider. Negotiates and contracts together with LT new suppliers were necessary;
- Conducts timely reviews of “owned” policies (GDPR, Digital Safety and Security) and ensures their implementation;
- Supports implementation and contributes to review of organisational systems including quality assurance (ISO including ICT ISO; IATI)
- Coordinates, reviews, and improves ICT onboarding and offboarding procedures
- Organizes and maintains Central Library (InfoHub/Sharepoint)
What you bring
- Preferably a degree in information management or related field;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, including organisational processes and/or quality management;
- Excellent communicator in English;
- Professional level of Dutch is preferred;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite; experience with CRM systems;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
What do we offer?
Working at RNW Media is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you support young people to drive social change. You also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of highly skilled professionals. We are a flexible project-based centre of expertise where you work in multidisciplinary teams. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasises wellbeing as much as it does quality of work.
At RNW Media we have a competitive Compensation & Benefits package. This job is graded in salary scale 7 (€ 3.204,84 – € 4.485,96). Your salary will be dependent on experience and expertise. We offer a one year contract, subject to renewal.
As RNW Media, we are committed to reflecting the young people for whom we work. We aim to build as diverse a team as possible, whether it be in relation to gender, ethnicity, sexual identity or age.
How to apply
- Apply HERE. Send your complete application before May 16th, 2023. Applications are considered on a rolling basis;
- In your application letter outline demonstrable examples how you meet the requirements of the role;
- Please indicate in your cover letter or CV from which date you can start;
- Only applicants with a valid residence and work permit for the Netherlands will be considered.