RNW Media is an international digital media organisation working on social change. We believe in a world in which young people, in all their diversity, confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society and drive social change. Our mission is to accelerate the impact of changemakers by co-creating youth-centred digital media solutions built on data insights and mutual learning experiences.
Our aspirational goal is that by 2030, through digital media, one billion young people can make informed decisions, advance their rights, and affect society.
Scope of the Assignment
We are looking for skilled individual(s) who can help us re-design and re-develop our two websites rnw.org and rntc.com. The goal of the project is to re-develop the two websites with the same design language in order to ensure brand cohesiveness, while fulfilling the needs for both websites.
RNW Media is looking for a web design and web development agency for our rntc.com and rnw.org website projects based anywhere in the world. Starting on 1 September 2023, and for a duration of three months.
|Duration:||Maximum of 3 months, with a preference for agencies that can conduct the work in a shorter period of time|
|Reports to:||Positioning and Visibility Lead and the Digital Product Manager|
By the deadline, the agency is expected to have delivered the following:
- Re-design and re-development of the rntc.com website
- Re-design and re-development of the rnw.org website
- Provide support in hosting integration if necessary
- Provide guidelines for integrated management systems such as the CMS
The agency is expected to perform the following activities in order to successfully deliver the final product(s):
- Develop the information architecture and sitemap;
- Create wireframes or prototypes to visualise the websites’ structure and layout;
- Design the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) elements;
- Choose the colour scheme, typography, and visual elements using RNW Media’s brand guidelines;
- Obtain feedback and iterate on the designs.
- Set up the development environment, including the choice of programming languages, frameworks, and content management systems;
- Implement interactive features, such as forms, navigation menus, and search functionality;
- Integrate with databases or other systems;
- Conduct regular testing during the development process.
We are looking for an agency with the following qualifications and skills:
- A good understanding of site tree building and wireframing;
- Relevant experience in interactive (webforms, applications etc.) web UI design;
- Experience in implementing consistent color palettes;
- Ability to provide feedback on current design guidelines and functionality when applicable;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate detailed concepts clearly and concisely both in writing and verbally;
- Experience in integrating third-party tools (CRM, CMS, etc.) via APIs;
Interested applicants are invited to submit a proposal to Alvaro Yanguas [email protected] (Positioning and Visibility Lead) and Yasmin El-Beih [email protected] (Positioning and Visibility Expert) no later than 15.09.23.
The proposal should include:
- Brief description of the applicant’s recent experience on comparable assignments;
- Detailed budget proposal.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The remuneration for the assignment will be discussed and agreed upon with the consultant.
RNW Media’s standard procedure for payment is:
|Payment will be done in increments when the following conditions are met: |