Join our team and contribute to creating learning experiences to remember. You will be working closely with experts in communications, and course coordination, while supporting in-person trainings, and meeting trainees from all over the world.
RNW Media is looking for a:
Marketing & Social Media Intern
RNW Media is an international digital media organisation, working for social change. We believe in a world in which young people, in all their diversity, confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society and drive social change. Our mission is to accelerate the impact of changemakers by co-creating youth-centred digital media solutions built on data insights and mutual learning experiences. We work with those who, like us, want to unleash the potential of young people aged 15 to 30, using the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) relevant to young people as our compass.
We are proud to have 75 years of experience in the media sector, over 50 years as a training centre and more than 10 years in building digital solutions with and for young people.
What are you going to do?
- Develop appealing captions and social media content;
- Collect impact stories;
- Help with administrative tasks;
- Support in-person courses logistics;
- Communicate with course attendees and RNTC alumni!
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
- 3rd year of studies on HBO educational level;
- You are an online and social media natural;
- You enjoy being in an international work environment;
- You have excellent communication skills, verbally and written;
- Your English is proficient , and all your other languages are considered a big plus;
- You are driven by a passion for advancement of SDGs and human rights.
What do we offer?
- An internship experience that offers responsibility and opportunities for development, as of February 2023 or later (flexible starting date)
- For 16 hours a week,
- For 5 to 6 months with a monthly allowance.
- Being a part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals.
- Working from home and our office in De Koepel, Haarlem.
- An informal and flexible work structure that emphasises well-being as much as it does quality of work.
How to apply?
Apply through Mediastages HERE.